Garlic For Sale
The United States Postage Service shipping calculator has some inaccuracies, therefore we will refund any overages when we ship
invoice you for additional funds if needed.
For detailed information about
How to Grow Garlic: Click Here
Step 1. Choosing your garlic planting stock
Step 2. Preparing your soil for planting garlic
Step 3. Planting Garlic - When to plant your garlic
Step 4. Mulching and irrigating garlic
Step 5. When to harvest garlic
Step 6. Curing and Storing Garlic
Link to Seed Garlic
Link to Food Garlic
Our hopes are to become your source for Natural Grown Alliums and other unique produce.
Where the Alliums Grow
Natural Farm grown:
Farm Hours - we are out and about in the green house and fields working.
- 2015 Garlic has been put into their raised beds for a long winters nap.
- Fields have been Brush Hogged, plastic much removed, field middle busted, disc ran through the field, soil amended and then plowed.
- Raised beds made, holes punched with drip tape lain into the raised bed,
then each individual clove planted by hand to each hole in the thirty 150 foot long beds.
- After each bulb had been hand planted in to their individual holes, Rick then run the tractor back over each individual raised bed with the bed cover to seal over the holes with soil.
- --- then next we will be putting a layer of straw over the delicate Elephant garlic and the newly purchased soft neck varieties to allow them to have a warm bedding coverage to acclimate to their new home.
The Farmers Market
Muskegon Farmers Market:
See you in 2015, than you for a wonderful 2014.
New Farmers Market location: (located on Market Street off Terrace Street, next to the Post Office) 242 W Western Ave.
We are at stall 52 - at the corner of Terrace and Morris entrance first stall as you enter the drive.
We are in the "Gourmet Row" with the Fish Monger's Wife, The Cheese Lady, Breza's Blooms, Aldea Coffee, Laughing Tree Brick Oven Bakery and many other wonderful vendors.
Home Town Farm Markets
Newaygo: See you in 2015, thank you for a wonderful season.
Fremont: See you in 2015, thank you for a great season.